What OS, is it a netwotk printer USB or parralle connection. Try connectors, check if priner is off line. Check printer on the computer see if user intervention required it might have gone off line there as well.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I do not understand your problem. Can you provide a better failure description, please?
1) Do you mean that your printer was printing say page 5 of a 15 page document and suddenly jumper to page 14 and you are missing 9 pages of the document.
2) Your document is printing page 5 and suddenly you get 5 blank pages and then the text begins printing on page 6. No data is lost but you have 5 blank pages.
Problem 1: More than likely caused by a data flow control failure.
Problem 2: Can be a myrid of things. For example, Extral Line Feed commands accidently imbedded into the datatream, worn indexing parts allowing the motor to drive the paper up more then it is supposed.
Driver could be corrupt. Disconnect the printer or at least be sure it is turned off.
I'd do both and reinstall the CD software program that came with
the printer. When the software program asks you to connect the
printer to the USB port, do so and it should again work properly.
Hope this helps. Bud
It sounds like you need to check your addressing. Sounds to me like your IP address reset back to default. You need to go into the network settings and check your IP address and make sure it is set to manual and not auto. I believe your printer did a reset and your address is wrong.
what operating system and how do you connect printer to computer? check under device manager if usb if you have usb printing support from universal serial bus controller if using usb and check status of printer from printers and faxes if using windows based platform