- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
There are little gears to open the tray with a little rubber belt that drives it you should be able to open door and pull on tray to get disk out if not unplug it take top off push tray out Cheapper to replace player than to fix but little flap should pull down grab tray and pull
The disc tray does not open and you cannot remove the disc after you press Z (open/close). ,Turn off the recorder. Once the clock appears in the front panel display, disconnect the mains lead. (If the recorder does not turn off or if the clock does not appear in the front panel display, disconnect the mains lead anyway.) Connect the mains lead again while pressing down A on the recorder, and release the button when the disc tray opens. Then, keep [/1 on the recorder pressed for about ten seconds until "WELCOME" appears in the front panel display
You have to check two things.
1. You have to check the tray loading belt in the mechanism. To see the same you should remove the mechanism.because the loading belt is beneath the cd tray. As it is cyberhome it will be very difficult to remove the mechanism for an user. if your capable for doing the same then make try. Because you have to remove the top cover then the back panel, then the mechanism. Take care the mother board is attached to the mechanism.
2. You have to check the cyberhome dvd player will show this type of complaint if the Spindle motor is faulty (oppen or short ). Spindle motor is one on which the cd rotates. It will not cost a lot.
I have two of these dvd recorders and both have the exact same problem where the drive won't open. It opens fine when there is a disc in the tray. So I just unscrewed the cover, press the white part which would be over the center of the disc as it's trying to open, it should then open. Then just make sure there is always disc left in the tray.