Question about Epson Stylus RX580 InkJet Photo Printer
Is there anyway to print to this size paper? I have holiday card stock that I want to use and I'm not familar with my photo printer so I can't find where I can select unique sizes for the printer. Is this possible?
There are two different ways to create a custom page size within the Epson printer driver on Windows 2000 or XP. The method you need to use will vary depending on what type of driver is installed.
CREATING A CUSTOM PAPER SIZE IN SERVER PROPERTIES
This method will create a new page size accessible by all printer drivers installed in Windows.
1. Open the PRINTERS (2000) or PRINTERS and FAXES (XP) window.
2. Click on FILE, then select SERVER PROPERTIES.
3. On the FORMS tab, place a check beside CREATE A NEW FORM.
4. Input a new name for the paper size. Enter the desired height and width, following the existing format (#.##in).
5. Click SAVE or SAVE FORM to add the new form size to the list, then close SERVER PROPERTIES.
6. Right click on the printer name and left click PRINTING PREFERENCES.
7. Look for PAPER SIZE. (Depending on the driver in use, this will be found on the MAIN tab, the PAPER tab, or under the ADVANCED button). Select your custom paper size from the list.
8. Click APPLY to save this setting, or OK in Windows XP.
NOTE: If your new custom size is not available on the list of preset paper sizes, it indicates that the new size is either too large or too small for the driver in use.
CREATING A CUSTOM PAPER SIZE WITHIN THE EPSON DRIVER
This method will create a custom size within the Epson printer driver only.
1. Open the PRINTERS (2000) or PRINTERS AND FAXES (XP) window.
2. Right click your Epson printer name and left click PRINTING PREFERENCES.
3. On the MAIN or PAPER tab, select USER DEFINED from the PAPER SIZE drop down box.
4. Enter the new custom size and give it a name. Click SAVE to save the new size and OK to return to MAIN.
5. Click APPLY to save the changes (OK in Windows XP).
Posted on Aug 22, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 06, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Mar 19, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 21, 2011 | HP Photosmart C8180 InkJet Printer
Dec 02, 2009 | Epson Stylus Photo R1800 InkJet Printer
Oct 17, 2009 | HP Color LaserJet 2600n Printer
Mar 03, 2009 | Canon MX300 Office All-In-One Printer
Jan 26, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Aug 24, 2008 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 21, 2007 | Epson RX620 All-In-One InkJet Photo...
482 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!