Question about Microwave Ovens
My hubby put something in the microwave that had an inner wrapping of foil. There was a fire in the microwave and now it won't turn on. Nothing seems to be melted, just scorched. We cleaned it and now there is no scorch smell inside. Could it be the fuse?
Do not put any metallic objects or substances in side the oven . It will produce arcing inside the oven. Take care in future.
Posted on May 11, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 19, 2014 | Emerson Microwave Ovens
Nov 21, 2013 | Sharp R-408J Microwave Oven
Sep 22, 2013 | Sharp R-1505 Microwave Oven
Sep 21, 2010 | Sharp R-1480 Microwave Oven
Mar 15, 2010 | Whirlpool MH6141XK Microwave Oven
Dec 06, 2009 | Whirlpool Microwave Ovens
Nov 05, 2009 | Microwave Ovens
Mar 15, 2009 | Microwave Ovens
Jul 24, 2008 | Kenmore 63792 Microwave Oven
143 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!