Question about ViewSonic VA712B 17" Flat Panel LCD Monitor
Sound turns off without a reason
Posted on Dec 24, 2009
Ok, you need to know and to do
1) your monitor can be up to 1280X1050 resolution and automatch to destop one,
2) you need clean Rams first(reinstall Rams to make connection well)
3) the windows xp sp3 it can not support onboard VGA higher resolution without original motherboard video driver,
3) in this case your destop maybe lost the original driver so you need check the onboard video driver at hardware managment, there is a yellow mark at video device.then find a matched driver to update. still unfixed means your onboard video chips has some problem.and then
4) you may insert a AGPvideo card to AGP slot and install its driver should be fixed well.
hope to help you fixed it ,any question feedback to me please
Posted on May 11, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 19, 2011 | ViewSonic VA712B 17" Flat Panel LCD...
Jan 24, 2010 | XFX GeForce4 Mx440 (64 MB) Graphic Card
Jul 10, 2009 | ViewSonic VA1916w LCD Monitor
Jul 08, 2009 | ViewSonic VA712B 17" Flat Panel LCD...
May 05, 2009 | ViewSonic VA712B 17" Flat Panel LCD...
Jan 10, 2009 | ViewSonic VA712B 17" Flat Panel LCD...
Jan 07, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Dec 15, 2007 | ViewSonic VA721 17" LCD Monitor
Jan 28, 2007 | ViewSonic VP191b 19" LCD Monitor
Mar 07, 2017 | ViewSonic VA712B 17" Flat Panel LCD...
Jun 23, 2017 | ViewSonic VA712B 17" Flat Panel LCD...
256 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!