Question about Whirlpool LEB6300 Electric Dryer
Unplug the dryer.
Remove the lint filter.
Remove the screws at the lint filter opening.
Pop the lid clips on the left and right front corners of the cabinet.
Rotate the drum counterclockwise until a tumble vane(paddle) is at the 12 o'clock position.
Tighten the screws going through the drum.
Repeat this for the other 2 vanes.
Re-assemble the dryer.
Posted on May 10, 2009
I have a Kenmore Elite Dryer that is configured a little differently so I thought I would share the solution (only slightly different from the above. My dryer does not have the lint filter on top, it is at the bottom of the opening in the front (When the door is open)
1. Unplug the dryer.
2. Remove the 4 screws behind the control panel. Removing these will allow you to pop up the top.
3. Pull the lid forward and lift up to open. The controls are connected via wiring harness in the left rear so you cannot totally remove it, just tilt it up. I braced mine open with a small wooden stick so I could access the drum.
4. Rotate the drum until a tumble vane (paddle) is at the top.
5. There are 3 screws for each vane. Tighten the screws going through the drum.
You might want to remove them and clean them out before tightening them. I found lint and some lose change that was banging around inside the vane.
6. Repeat this for the other 2 vanes.
7. Re-assemble the dryer.
Posted on May 05, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 02, 2016 | Kenmore Washing Machines
Sep 25, 2011 | Kenmore Dryers
Jul 30, 2010 | Dryers
Jun 07, 2010 | Kenmore Elite HE4 Electric Dryer
May 08, 2010 | Kenmore Elite HE4 Electric Dryer
Aug 05, 2009 | Kenmore Elite HE3 Steam 8676 Dryer
Jul 12, 2009 | Kenmore Elite HE4 Electric Dryer
Mar 15, 2009 | Kenmore Elite HE4 Electric Dryer
285 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: