Question about Whirlpool Duet 7.0 Cu. Ft. Super Capacity Plus Electric Dryer
When the vent pipe is attached the dryer does not dry well. If the pipe is disconnected it dries better. The vent pipe has been cleaned and is not blocked.
Check these things:
* The length of the dryer pipe and especially the wall flapper to be sure it moves ok and that it is not blocked by something
* Check the dryer vent line to be sure it isn't kinked somehere
* Check the dryer vent fan itself to be sure it is clean and not clogged or obstructed (I'm assuming it works)
* If all ok, you may have a bad thermostat or sensor that is causing the unit to turn off the heat prematurely
* Make sure the dryer isn't overloaded
Posted on May 10, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 05, 2011 | Speed Queen Dryers
Nov 03, 2010 | Kenmore 62602 Electric Dryer
Mar 18, 2010 | Maytag Neptune MDG5500AW Gas Dryer
Feb 23, 2010 | Washing Machines
Dec 22, 2009 | Dryers
Sep 07, 2009 | Kenmore 659 Electric Dryer
May 28, 2009 | Oregon Scientific Electric PTO Clutch for...
May 12, 2009 | Maytag PYG2300A Gas Dryer
158 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: