Question about Cell Phones
My Jabra doesn't show on my at&t cell phone. I turn on the jabra hold the button till the light is solid and search for new devices. But no devices show
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
well what you have to do is to go to the bluetooth menu turn it on and select add new device now on you jabra headset it has an answer button wich you can press untill the blue light stays on that when the env can find and paire the device
Posted on Nov 01, 2007
Here is what you need to have configured on your phone for Bluetooth connections:
1. Create a link between your Motorola RAZR Phone and any Bluetooth Accessory 1.0 and up, you need to turn the Bluetooth connection "on". This is how: Go into your phone "settings". > Then select "Connection" > "Bluetooth Link" > "Set Up" > "Power" > "On". The connection will stay on until you turn it off. We recommend to turn it off when not in use to preserve battery life.
2. To connect your RAZR to another Bluetooth hands free kit or headset, go into "Settings" > "Connection" > "Bluetooth Link" > "Handsfree" > (Look for Device). You phone will scan for available devices located within the range of the RAZR, approx 30 feet away. If your cell phone is already connected to a Blue Tooth headset, you must disconnect from it to find other devices. Once you have identified your bluetooth device, highlight its name and click on the "select" button.
3. The Bluetooth device will ask permission to connect. Select "yes" and press the "select" button; after that you will be prompted to insert a PIN code to initiate a secure connection. The PIN code is usually provided by the Bluetooth device manufacturer (in the manual), not the RAZR (unless you are connecting to another phone). Once the connection is made, you should see the bluetooth logo displayed on the internal screen, while the external screen Bluetooth indicator will flash.
Posted on Dec 18, 2007
okay, try this, turn off the jabra headset, and then, hold the power button but hold it down until the lights flash in a different way, and make ur phone search for devices and if it finds it then its all good, just use the 0000 password to pair it.if this works give me a fix rate. thank U
Posted on Feb 11, 2008
My head set had another pin code other than 0000 when I recieved the unit which made it dificult to connect. I learned how to reset it to the default pin of 0000 which allowed me to sync it with my phone. After using it for a month or so my phone requested the pin again.I entered 0000 and once again would not accept the pin. I had to retore the default pin again and it works just fine. Here are the instructions. Plug your vbt185z into the wall charger and while connected press down and hold the center blue button untill the light comes on.(about 30 seconds)Unplug the the ear piece and turn the unit on.Now enter pin 0000 and your phone should accept the pin.
Posted on Mar 01, 2009
SOURCE: i hav a jabra bluetooth....type
1. Put the headset in pairing mode and make sure that the
headset is on. To do this: Press the answer/end button and press the volume up
(+) button at the same time, until a solid blue light comes on.
2. Set your Bluetooth phone to ‘discover’ the Jabra headset
(Follow your phone’s instruction guide to do this)
3. Once your phone locates the headset, it will ask you for a code to pair with it, the code for jabra headsets is usually 0000
Posted on Sep 02, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 22, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Aug 15, 2010 | Jabra BT2050 Bluetooth Headset
Nov 12, 2009 | Cell Phones
Sep 07, 2009 | Jabra BT125 Headset
Jul 11, 2009 | Jabra BT125 Headset
Apr 14, 2009 | Jabra BT350 Bluetooth Headset Headset
Mar 07, 2009 | Jabra BT350 Bluetooth Headset Headset
May 14, 2008 | Jabra BT350 Bluetooth Headset Headset
Aug 17, 2007 | Jabra BT125 Headset
Mar 20, 2007 | Jabra BT250 Consumer Headset
50 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!