My i-mate k-jam just went off.It did it before so it was just off since then.recently i bought a new battery,and it was working again.a few days ago,i woke up to find my phone was off.i tried charging but nothing is happening.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
It is a general imate Hang up. Some imates just do it for no particular reason like a design flaw. Otherwise you could try an updated ROM version. On one imate I solved there where loose screws inside because of someone tampering with it but I don't think that's the case with yours. Try imate's site for a ROM version upgrade.
is this mean your phone is turning off ??? then it's wouldn't turn on agian untill you but it on charge ?
from the first look i think it's the battery or the charging IC(integrated circuit)
try to but a new battery in the device and do everything play music and start the cam .. and see if the problem still there ?
1. Keep pressing Comm manager and Voice Command button
2. While they are pressed, push in on the soft reset button (reset hole) once
3. Keep holding the Comm Manager and Voice Command buttons until there is a screen asking you if you want to clear all data.
4. To commit, press the green send key.
Had the same thing happen to me. Went out and bought a new battery and it, too, does not charge. Apparently something messed up with the in-camera charging system. It will charge for several minutes (charge light illuminated) and then the charge light goes dark. Battery gage shows that there is virtually no time left on either battery (old or new). Anyone have any ideas other than a trip back to Sony?