Question about Televison & Video
1) Turn the device you want to program on.
2) Press the button you want to program it in as (i.e TV1, VCR1, etc.)
3) Press and hold the Set and Power Button on the remote for a few seconds, pointing the remote at the equipment.
4) Release the 2 buttons and the light on the remote will flash.
5) As soon as the device turns off press any key on the remote and the light will stop flashing,
6) Check the remote now operates correctly, if not repeat the above until it does.
Posted on Jan 14, 2011
Hi All. The Signalex 10 in 1 Universal Remote has a list of codes and instructions inside the cardboard package.
Posted on Apr 13, 2013
Got a signvlex universal remote control how do i tune in to a lg w221 vcr
Posted on Sep 07, 2011
I have a duraband DVD player which the signalex remote will not work i have tried the auto tuning any ideas
Posted on Jul 22, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Your suggestion was helpful and so much better than the method posted in the manual, which had me pushing buttons endlessly to do an "Auto Search".
My problem is that my DVD is an obscure off-brand that isn't listed in the owner's manual code list and even after several trying auto searches, I just can't seem to use my remote.
If Marc or anyone else has any ideas, I'm all ears.
Posted on Jan 20, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 21, 2015 | Televison & Video
Aug 18, 2014 | Televison & Video
Jan 23, 2014 | Sanyo 31" Tv Flat Screen W Larger Back...
Jun 01, 2013 | Televison & Video
Feb 28, 2013 | Directed 434MHZ Remote Control
Oct 30, 2012 | Televison & Video
Oct 26, 2010 | Televison & Video
Oct 11, 2010 | Televison & Video
Nov 25, 2009 | Panasonic Televison & Video
8,399 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: