Question about Hayward Phantom Pool Cleaner Complete with Booster Pump
Small circles tangling itself in the hoses pool cleaner constantly running in circles. Two years old.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Check all of the following. Ones of these issues is probably causing your pool cleaner to go in circles. Let me know if these soultions don't work and I will be glad to offer more solutions, but I a think one of these might solve your problem:
1. You might not have proper water flow. Too much or too little pressure will cause this to happen. Check the pressure with your flow gauge and adjust if necessary.
2. Check for a partial blockage of the navigator throat. If you have a blockage, it could disrupt the movement of your cleaner. Clear blockage if necessary.
3. Check the shoes and wings. Damage or wear to them can disrupt your patterns of cleaning. If you notice that your shoes or wings are worn, replace them to correct the problem.
4. Check to make sure that your hose is not twisted. It should be clear of kinks, twists, and knots. Untangle if necessary. Laying the hose out in the sun will make it more pliable and easier to untangle if you need to do this.
5. Other things that could cause steering issues: check and clean the rear screen, check to see that the cone gear is is free and rotates smoothly, clean/replace/repair gear box, check pod connection, and check turbine and spindle assembly.
Hope this helps! Let me know if you need clarification or additional help!
Posted on May 20, 2010
If the cleaner has no suction, check for obstructions in the debris chamber or throat of the cleaner. Also, check for hose leaks. If the cleaner has suction, but is just not moving properly and is spinning in circles, you most likely have a problem with your hose. It is a common problem with these pool cleaners getting small kinks or bends in their hoses that cause them to move in circles. If you store your cleaner hose in a coiled position, this will make the problem worse. Try laying the hose out in the sun and stretch it slightly. Let it sit for several hours, reconnect, and try it again.
Posted on May 25, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
May 10, 2011 | Hayward Viper Pool Cleaner
Apr 02, 2011 | Hayward Phantom Pool Cleaner Complete with...
Feb 21, 2011 | Hayward Phantom Pool Cleaner Complete with...
Dec 09, 2010 | Hayward Phantom Pool Cleaner Complete with...
Sep 24, 2010 | Hayward Phantom Pool Cleaner Complete with...
Aug 14, 2010 | Hayward Phantom Pool Cleaner Complete with...
May 27, 2010 | Hayward Phantom Pool Cleaner Complete with...
May 06, 2010 | Hayward Phantom Robot Cleaner without...
Apr 24, 2010 | Hayward Phantom Pool Cleaner Complete with...
156 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: