Question about Protron PD-007 DVD Player
I finally, after several months of just giving up, figured out how to get my Protron 007 DVD player to work. I hope this works for you. I have a Sanyo TV with the video controls on the front. Here are the instructions that worked for me.
1. Turn on TV
2. switch TV to video
3. Wait for "Protron" screen (Try the PSCAN button it doesn't show.)
4. Press setup and a menu will appear with 4 icons: Language, TV, a Hammer, and an Exit icon.
5. The only two icons I needed to use were TV and the Hammer.
6. TV icon: 4 choices: a) TV TYPE = choose 4.3 LB (mine was not set there); b) TV SYSTEM = NTSC; c) VIDEO = CBBS + S - video; d) DIGITAL OUT = SPDIF/RAW.
7. HAMMER icon: 4 choices: a) PARENTAL - 8; b) PASSWORD - I didn't choose one; c) ANGLE MARK: ON; d) DEFAULT: Read.
Suggestion: If that doesn't work trying playing around with the settings to see if you can get the right combination.
I hope I made your day. I know how frustrating this can be.
Posted on Jan 07, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 08, 2010 | Protron PD-007 DVD Player
Jan 26, 2009 | Protron PD-DVR100 DVD Recorder
1,114 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: