Question about Olympus Camedia C-211 Zoom Digital Camera
My olympas c-211 says card errow can i format the card if so how
• This operation will destroy all data in the card. If you have already used the card, be sure that you are not about to destroy important image data.
• Some cards come equipped with special built-in functions. Formatting such cards may in some cases cause them to loose their functionality. Before formatting a specialty card, please read the documentation included with the card.
• You cannot format a card that is protected by a write-protect seal.You must remove the seal before formatting. Please discard used seals; write-protect seals should not be reused.
Go to Menu and select the trashcan. Select the symbol that looks like a hammer. Select Yes or No.
• You cannot cancel formatting once the camera has begun executing the format. After selecting YES and pressing the OK button, you must allow formatting to proceed.
• Do not open the card compartment cover, remove the batteries, or disconnect the AC adapter while formatting is in progress (while the lamp is blinking), as doing so may damage the card.
Posted on May 11, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 08, 2013 | Nikon Coolpix P2 Digital Camera
Oct 04, 2010 | Motorola Mobility L6 Cellular Phone
Aug 22, 2008 | SanDisk 4GB Secure Digital High Capacity...
Jan 20, 2008 | HP Compaq nx5000 Notebook
58 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!