Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
If the print-out is an 'alien-like' one, the problem is on the sensor of the printer. The sensor is on the opposite side of the gears. Under the black cover.
Posted on Feb 16, 2008
@ rollers that feed paper. One on top is Black and the bottom one is White. If they are working propperly you should be able to roll one manualy with your finger and see that both are turning, if one turns and the other does not then you have a bent or distorted paper feed guide. This is proplem that happens when people try to get some JAMBED paper scrap out and bend the thin paper feed guide. The solution is to set it one fire......just kidding. You should tweek any of the openings around the 2 paper feed rollers and make shure the guide opening by the BLACK roller is bent up sufficiantly that it does not catch the paper.
Posted on Sep 27, 2011
Where is the paper path
Posted on Jun 04, 2008
Paper stuck in rollers
Posted on May 25, 2008
How do i install the paper roll
Posted on May 19, 2008
After installing new tape, the paper feed won't move
Posted on Mar 16, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 05, 2016 | HP Color LaserJet Pro CP1525NW Printer
May 10, 2016 | Canon P170-DH Calculator
1. Do the documents satisfy paper specification?
2. Have the documents been jogged?
• Align the edge of documents for stable paper feeding.
• Remove documents with crease or dog-ear.
• Scanning different width of documents may cause skew and result in paper jam.
3. Are Chuter Unit (ADF paper chute),Guide P ASSY (Sheet guide), Feed roller cover (plate guide) and Brake roller cover installed correctly?
4. Clean the Feed rollers, Eject rollers,Plastic rollers, glass surface and paper feeding surface, and see if the error is
5. Replace Pick roller or Brake roller, and see if the error is resolved.Check the consumable counter from the TWAIN driver screen or from the built-in Maintenance mode. When the counter exceeds the values, replace Pick roller or Brake roller.
6. If the issue still persists, then you are recommended to contact the nearest Fujitsu service center for further assistance.
Hope the above information is helpful.
Thanks & regards,
May 03, 2013 | Fujitsu Office Equipment & Supplies
May 03, 2013 | Lexmark Wheelwriter 1000 Typewriter
Feb 22, 2011 | VeriFone VX510
Oct 07, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 09, 2009 | Sharp EL-1801C Calculator
Oct 24, 2008 | OKI C5100n Laser Printer
Dec 08, 2007 | Lexmark X5470 All-In-One InkJet Printer
1,640 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!