Question about Toshiba Satellite Pro L350-S1701 Notebook
My girlfreinds laptop will not do system restore and she can.t put protected mode on please can you suggest anything what will help its a toshiba laptop on windows vista
How do i put protected mode on my laptop and make it stay on
Posted on Nov 16, 2010
System Restore service is disabled by default in Windows Vista. You may wish
to enable it, as it is a very useful feature if it works for you.
Thanks & Regards
Posted on May 09, 2009
This will delete everything and set computer back to factory. Save all pictures, music, etc.
1. Copy all your files and documents to an external storage device.
2. Shut down the computer.
3. Turn the PC back on and hit the F8 key repeatedly until the Advanced Boot Option Screen appears.
4. Click "Repair Your Computer" if you are not already on it and then press ENTER
5. choose your country and click OK
6. On the "System Recovery Options Screen" click "Restore Application" which is the last option.
7. Follow the on-screen instructions
8. When prompted, click on "Full Factory Recovery"
10. Click "Yes"
11. you will notice for a while it seems like nothing is happening, give it some time.
12. After some minutes, recovery will complete and you click "Finish"
Posted on May 09, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 08, 2015 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
May 06, 2010 | Toshiba Satellite 1805-S254 Notebook
Mar 12, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Feb 26, 2010 | HP Mini 1000 Netbook
Feb 21, 2010 | Acer Aspire 5500 5570-2609 Laptop
Oct 16, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 6400 Notebook
Apr 15, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Aug 10, 2008 | IBM ThinkPad T23 2647 Notebook
Jul 26, 2008 | JVC HX-D7 DVD Compact Stereo Audio / Video...
333 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: