Question about D-Link DI 514 Wireless Router (DI-514)
How do I secure my wireless channel?
Sorry im new to this site. D-Link?
1) navigate you browser to http://192.168.0.1
2) When it asks you to log in, use the username "admin" and leave password black and press login.
3) you should now be in your router, Click on wireless
4) set wep to enabled and enter a key in "Key 1" -- because it is wep, it wont just accept just anything so i reccoment using a 10-digit phone number. it works and its easy to remember.
5) press apply, now you have to re connect to your wireless using this key.
(and on that wireless page, you may also change your wireless name.)
Posted on May 09, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 20, 2015 | Trendnet TEW-731BR 300Mbps Wireless N Home...
Oct 15, 2014 | Home Security
Sep 03, 2014 | Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium with...
May 29, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Aug 12, 2011 | D-Link AirPlus Xtreme G DI-624 Wireless...
Jan 10, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Dec 17, 2010 | Belkin (F5D7230-4) Router (587009)
Sep 08, 2010 | D-Link 802.11g Wireless Router WBR-1310...
Oct 13, 2009 | NetGear : WG111 54 Mbps Wireless USB 2.0...
461 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!