Question about ASUS Eee PC 900 16G Notebook
Asus update system update
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 07, 2013 | ASUS Computers & Internet
Aug 25, 2011 | ASUS A7V600-X (90M7A820G0EAYZ) Motherboard
ASUS Update Utility - an utility that allows you to save, manage and update the motherboard BIOS
The ASUS Update is an utility that allows you to save, manage and update the motherboard BIOS in Windows® environment.
The ASUS Update utility allows you to:
· Save the current BIOS file
· Download the latest BIOS file from the Internet
· Update the BIOS from an updated BIOS file
· Update the BIOS directly from the Internet, and
· View the BIOS version information.
You need an Asus motherboard in your system.
Rules for Safe BIOS update:
1. For safety reasons, always use the most updated BIOS utility!
2. Do not overclock the system/CPU during BIOS update!
3. Load "Setup Default" in BIOS menu before BIOS Update.
4. Make sure you have "Administator" privilege on your Windows system (WinNT4/2000/XP).
5. Close all application programs under Windows.
6. Disable any existing Anti-Virus applications in the system.
7. Reboot the PC after the BIOS update is complete.
8. Switch on the PC and load "Setup Default" in BIOS again. Hope this helps
May 23, 2011 | ASUS P5LD2-X/1333 - motherboard - ATX -...
May 22, 2011 | Intel ASUS P4BGL-VM 845GL Chipset Ultra...
Jan 05, 2011 | ASUS Eee 2G Surf Notebook
You can download the BIOS updates and drivers from ASUS WEB site. Select
your model motherboard/computer/laptop, and make sure you select the Windows XP
or Vista version of the drivers that matches your Windows operating system.
Please click on this link to their WEB support site : -
Oct 07, 2010 | ASUS A8V-VM Motherboard
Aug 22, 2010 | ASUS K8N-VM Motherboard
Jun 06, 2010 | ASUS P5S800-VM Motherboard
Mar 29, 2009 | ASUS P4PE-BP Motherboard
Nov 03, 2011 | ASUS Eee PC 900 16G Notebook
205 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: