Question about HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
I keep getting configure your keyboard button, how do I get this taken care of
Its not a HW ,.. its a SW issue ...
try this if u can and hopefully it works !!!
1. Click Start on the taskbar.
2. Choose Control Panel.
3. Click Printers and Other Hardware.
4. Double-click Keyboard.
5. In the Keyboard Properties window that appears, click the Buttons tab.
6. Double-click the button you want to change. The button configuration window opens.
7. Choose the button capability from the drop-down list. Enter the Display label and the Address information. (For a Web site, enter the complete Web site URL in the Address box.)
8. Click OK.
9. On the Buttons tab, click Apply.
10. Repeat steps 6 through 9 for each button you want to reconfigure.
11. Click OK when you are finished reconfiguring the keyboard.
Posted on Jun 20, 2009
YOU WILL CONTINUE TO HAVE THAT PROBLEM UNTIL YOU GO THROUGH THE SET PROCEDURES, LIKE A SETUP A NEW COMPUTER OR OPERATOR.
Posted on May 12, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 01, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Dec 03, 2010 | Buffalo Technology WZR-HP-G300NH Router
Nov 20, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5500 5570-2609 Laptop
Aug 10, 2009 | HP Internet Keyboard
May 20, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Apr 14, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Apr 04, 2014 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
485 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!