- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi, 1. Connect your pen drive to some other USB ports present at the rear side of your desktop pc. 2. In case of laptop, try connecting to some other available usb ports and check 3. In still not detected, then test your pen drive in some other systems. 4. If still not working, then it implies that your pen drive got detects. 5. If your pen drive is original kingston then you can claim the warranty from the place where you got it.
it is quite possible that there is a mistake somewhere in your drivers. the best wold be to reinstall all MB drivers, but if you can't do that, at least uninstall DISK DRIVERS from computer management and reinstall it this might fix your problem
you shouldn't have to click on it. some how someone messed up the programing part. should automatically start the menu. go to firefox on your browser, they got an update, firefox 3, download to your stick. that should do it, worked for me.
Try first disconnecting all USB ports and power plug for half an hour, this will get rid of eventual problems caused by electrostatic charges on usb channels. If it does not work, this means that the virus has corrupted your Windows System, probably the root hub is defective. In this case you will have to reinstall windows, either using recovery, from disk or partition, or using a Microsoft windows setup disk. Save all your data before reinstalling.
1. I assume you are using a USB Port to connect the device? --Yes - Continue - If No, please specify connection method
2. Does using another USB Port on the PC make any difference? --No - Continue - If Yes, that port on the PC is not functioning.
3. Are other USB devices that you plug into the PC detected? --Yes - Continue - If No - the USB system on the PC is not functioning - upgrading or reinstalling the driver might work if it is not a hardware malfunction.
4. Did you install any type of driver for the Sandisk mp3 player? --No- Continue - If Yes - uninstall and reinstall the driver.
5. Do you have another USB cable to try with the device? -- If No, try another PC.