Question about Panasonic Palmcorder PV-DV53 Mini DV Digital Camcorder
1. Take out the tape - AND TURN THE CAMERA POWER ON
2. press the menu button (near the viewfinder)
3. Use he wheel on top next to the viewfinderto scroll through the choices
4. Choose "display setup" by pushing the wheel in
5. Choose "C. Rest" by pushing the wheel in
6. Turn camera off
7. Next time you turn camera on y ou should be able to view tapes and record.
IT DID NOT WORK THE FISRT TIME SO I PUT MY FINGER IN TO TRY TO GENTLY PUSH BUTTON WHEN I TOOK THE TAPE OFF AND THEN TRIED SOLUTION ABOVE AGAIN, AND THIS TIME, IT WORKED. BUT PLEASE DONT INSERT YOUR FINGERS IN AS I DID TRY THE SOLUTION 2 OR THREE TIME IT SHOULD BE OK, HOPE THIS WORKS FOR YOU,
THANKS AND CREDIT TO LABBER
Posted on Feb 19, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 02, 2010 | Panasonic Palmcorder PV-L452 Camcorder
Aug 31, 2010 | Panasonic PV-8400 VHS VCR
Sep 11, 2009 | Panasonic PV-V4022 VHS VCR
Apr 05, 2009 | Panasonic Video Cameras
Mar 27, 2009 | Panasonic Palmcorder PV-DV102 Mini DV...
May 08, 2007 | Panasonic PV-GS31 Mini DV Digital...
Sep 15, 2017 | Panasonic Palmcorder PV-DV53 Mini DV...
Jul 04, 2009 | Panasonic Palmcorder PV-DV53 Mini DV...
290 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: