Question about Samsung C417 Cellular Phone
Just got a samsung j700 and purchased a 2gig memory card with it. In the samsung PC studio multimedia manager programe i keep trying to load some more music onto my phone but it keeps telling me that the memory is full! HELP PLEASE!
If the card is inserted correctly and its not damaged, then the memory card should show up under media manager, you need to put the files onto the memory card not on the phone...
When you first insert the card into the phone, you need to format the card, some phones create specific folders for different things when they format, e,g images, Videos, etc. You may need to do this.
I cant remember if this phone had this option but try it anyway as if it works, it should be faster than using Samsung PC Studio...
Close Samsung PC Studio
Unplug USB out of the Phone and a couple of seconds later plug it back in, see if the phone asks you for Mass Storage mode... If it does select that, after a while the Memory Card should show up on your PC just like a USB memory stick you can drag and drop files to it and its faster than going through Samsung PC Studio :)
Posted on May 09, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Key features like what you can do with it. Requirements:
Samsung PC Studio application was designed to be a professional tool that you can use to manage you personal data and multimedia files by connecting a Samsung Mobile Phone.
Note: To use PC Studio multimedia functions such as MMS Composer, DirectX v9 or higher is required
• Allows you to select the connection type for PC to Phone connection.
• The connection types: USB, Bluetooth, Infrared or Serial.
• Manage short messages and multimedia messages.
Manage contacts and more:
• Allows you to retrieve personal information saved in the Phone, such as phonebook and organizer and to add new data or delete and edit the saved data.
• Allows you to synchronize personal information data saved in the Phone and the data saved in the PC's personal information management program.
• Allows you to browse multimedia files saved in the Phone in the windows browser and to download files or to upload PC files to the Phone.
Manage internet connections:
• Allows you to access the Internet using the connected Phone as a modem device.
Compose multimedia messages:
• Compose your own multimedia message and send through your phone.
Drag & Drop:
• All the selected contents can be easily transferred among widgets and icons on the screen by Drag & Drop
• Easy Start runs automatically when a mobile phone is connected to New PC Studio.
• It helps you step-by-step transfer or synchronize content among PC and mobile phone.
Update music information:
• Update various music information like artist, genre, Review and etc. on Media Manager widget.
Share content on the web site (To Web):
• Post content of photos and videos to the web sites such as Flickr and YouTube by Drag&Drop.
• CPU : Pentium 600 MHz processor or higher (recommended)
• Minimum memory(RAM)size : 512MB
• Free hard drive space : 200MB
• Connection methods : USB cable or Bluetooth
Key features like what you can do with it.
May 09, 2012 | Samsung Open Box SGH-D880 Dual SIM Card...
Mar 01, 2011 | Samsung SGH-E900 Cellular Phone
Jan 30, 2010 | Samsung Cell Phones
Aug 22, 2009 | Samsung J700 Cellular Phone
Apr 17, 2009 | Samsung J700 Cellular Phone
Apr 10, 2009 | Samsung J700 Cellular Phone
Jan 31, 2009 | Cell Phones
Dec 28, 2008 | Samsung J700 Cellular Phone
Sep 29, 2008 | Cell Phones
Oct 04, 2007 | Samsung SGH-D600 Cellular Phone
Nov 09, 2017 | Samsung C417 Cellular Phone
165 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!