Question about Dell Latitude D600 Notebook
You need do some thing follow:
1) clean the cpu fan and sink(around there dirdy)
2) check the cpu fan is running and stop ok when power on if running go next
3) check the cpu fan, is there any running and stop then see it run again before the laptop freezen?
4) if the fan not running again before freezen that your fan control circuit out of work on the motherboard need to repair
5) if the fan running control ok that the fan can run and stop and run again. you have to add a EXT cooling base under the laptop
hope to help you solve it
Posted on May 09, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 28, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Feb 15, 2014 | Dell Inspiron 1545 Notebook
Nov 18, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Oct 04, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
Jun 28, 2012 | HP Nc6230 Laptop Computer Lap Top Notebook...
May 25, 2011 | Sony Computers & Internet
Mar 25, 2011 | Acer Aspire 4520-5582 Notebook
May 02, 2009 | 2003 Harley Davidson XLH Sportster 883...
Jan 01, 2009 | Refrigerators
Dec 11, 2008 | Computers & Internet
243 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!