Question about Lexmark X2550 All-In-One Printer
Scanner to computer nothing happens
To scan a document, please follow the steps given below:
1. Go to "Start," "All Programs," Lexmark 2500 series, "Lexmark Imaging Studio."
2. Click on "Scan," "Save edit or share."
3. Under "What are you scanning" choose the option as "photo," "several photo" or "documents."
4. Select the location to save as my pictures or other folder on your computer.
5. Click on "start" to scan.
Posted on May 09, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 04, 2012 | PANDIGITAL PANSCN Office Equipment &...
Jan 29, 2011 | Canon CanoScan 8400F Flatbed Scanner
Jan 06, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 31, 2010 | Canon CanoScan N676U Flatbed Scanner
Aug 09, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 04, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
Dec 11, 2008 | HP DeskJet F380 All-In-One Printer
354 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!