Question about Lexmark X2550 All-In-One Printer
Scanner to computer nothing happens
To scan a document, please follow the steps given below:
1. Go to "Start," "All Programs," Lexmark 2500 series, "Lexmark Imaging Studio."
2. Click on "Scan," "Save edit or share."
3. Under "What are you scanning" choose the option as "photo," "several photo" or "documents."
4. Select the location to save as my pictures or other folder on your computer.
5. Click on "start" to scan.
Posted on May 09, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 04, 2012 | PANDIGITAL PANSCN Office Equipment &...
Jan 29, 2011 | Canon CanoScan 8400F Flatbed Scanner
Jan 06, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 31, 2010 | Canon CanoScan N676U Flatbed Scanner
Aug 09, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 04, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
Dec 11, 2008 | HP DeskJet F380 All-In-One Printer
354 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!