Question about Cell Phones
You know how on this phone every time you try to type in your password and you get it wrong it multiple the amount of minutes to wait by two and I'm at 4000.
Well, windows phones screen locks are pretty solid.You may have to factory reset. What is the model of your phone? The model will be under battery. You can google how to reset the phone by that model number from samsungs website. But here is samsungs windows mobile phones usual combination to get into recovery.
1. Make sure you have enough battery life.
2. Turn off the phone by pressing the power button and holding it for a few seconds then scroll down to turn off the phone.
3. Press the Volume Down Key + Power Key to turn on the unit
4. Still hold the volume down key, then release Power Key.
5. Wait for the startup screen booting with an exclamation mark " ! " then release the volume down key.
6. Look for your factory reset option.
7. Wait a moment and look at the screen, a message such as loading new software will start the hard reset process
Posted on Nov 29, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Say what I am a kid not a grownup
Dec 14, 2012 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
Nov 27, 2012 | Frigidaire GLGF376DQ Free-Standing Gas...
May 26, 2011 | LG enV Touch VX11000 Cell Phone
Feb 05, 2011 | Samsung Focus i917 (8 GB) Smartphone
Sep 26, 2009 | Samsung Magnet SGH-a257 Cell Phone
Apr 06, 2009 | Samsung Cell Phones
Nov 28, 2007 | Samsung SYNC SGH-A707 Cellular Phone
31 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!