A link to an Adobe (Acrobat) Reader format (.pdf) owner's manual for Honeywell® (Mini Tower) SURROUND HEAT™ HEATER FAN Models HZ-2200 (charcoal) and HZ-2204 (white) is here
Some text from the manual:
• The Surround Heat™ Heater is designed to
disperse heat in either a 360° range or in one direction only.
• To select the desired heating mode, slide the Direction Control switch, located
on the top of the heater, to the position of your choice:
– to the right (full circle) for 360° Heating
– to the left (half circle) for forward only heating (One Direction
Select the appropriate heat dispersion mode. (See
• With the Power knob in the OFF position, plug the
heater into a polarized 120V outlet.
• Turn the Thermostat control fully clockwise to the
• Turn the heater on using the Child Resistant switch
(Power knob). To operate the switch, push down
the two sides of the Power knob while turning it
clockwise to the desired position. The power
light will illuminate. The Child Resistant switch helps
ensure that the heater can not be turned on accidentally.
• When the room reaches a comfortable temperature, slowly turn the Thermostat
control counter-clockwise until the heater goes off. This is the point at which the
Thermostat setting equals the room temperature. At this setting, the Thermostat
will automatically turn the heater on and off to maintain this selected temperature.
• Push down and turn the Power knob to OFF and unplug the heater when you
are finished using it.