Question about Computers & Internet
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
boot into recovery and factory reset... or flash a new one. this isnt your exact model but it may work http://kyawzayarmin.blogspot.com/2013/09/y511-cwm-recovery.html
Posted on Mar 20, 2014
SOURCE: LAUNCHER ERROR
it heppened many times to me too
only reinstalling android OS system helped....
on youtube you can find how to do it.... on manufacturer's webpage you can find where to download it
Posted on Mar 27, 2014
did you go under general settings and look at sound settings?
Posted on Jul 27, 2014
UI stands for user interface
the only thing that might help you is this video on YouTube:
Posted on Feb 17, 2015
• You need to switch off your tablet
• Then press/hold power+volDOWN+home just keep pressing it
• Then it will switch on with a word start in it let go of the buttons you are holding
• You need to click on the VolDown twice so a recovery mode will appear.
• You need to click power so it will restart to recovery mode
• An android image will appear that has a red exclamation mark
• After which you need to hold down power and then press VolUP
• You need to use volume to scroll and press power to select "wipe data/factory reset"
• Then you need to scroll down again and press power to select "yes-erase all user data" This will now start your tablet to reboot Then it will switch off then switch on again.
Posted on Mar 04, 2015
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 02, 2016 | Computers & Internet
Nov 11, 2014 | Tablets & eReaders
Nov 09, 2014 | Shopnbc Zeki 7" Multi-TouchTablet
Aug 26, 2014 | Barnes & Noble nook color eBook Reader
Jul 07, 2014 | Nook HD+
145 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!