Question about Computers & Internet
- Check internet connection is working properly.
- Disable background running services & programs.
- Remove Extension of browser.
- Clear History & Cache.
- Optimize Your Browser and Internet With Any Reliable Program Like Reginout.
- Update the Adobe Flash Player & Java.
Posted on Nov 29, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 01, 2015 | Facebook Computers & Internet
Jan 27, 2015 | Facebook Social Network
Nov 22, 2014 | Facebook Social Network
Oct 24, 2010 | Facebook Social Network
Jul 04, 2010 | Facebook Social Network
Nov 22, 2009 | Facebook Social Network
Sep 29, 2009 | Facebook Social Network
24 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!