Question about E-Machines Computers & Internet
Posted by Anonymous on
- Start PC in safe mode, normally Pressing F8 key when windows starts up.( Google it)
- In Safe Mode create a new user, with administrator privileges and protect it with password.
- Remove unwanted software's & programs.
- Empty the Recycle Bin.
- Download reliable program RegInOut to fix OS registry properly.
- Restart your PC normally and log on to the new account created.
Stay Happy :-)
Posted on Nov 29, 2013
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 26, 2014 | HEWLETT-PACKARD HP Envy 15-1066nr Notebook
May 11, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Mar 15, 2011 | Dell Computers & Internet
Jan 28, 2009 | Sony Need For Speed:Carbon Own The City
Nov 04, 2008 | Samsung BlackJack II Smartphone
Sep 19, 2008 | MSI AMD ATHLON-64 939 PIN MOTHER BOARD...
Dec 15, 2007 | RCA HD52W58 52" TV
13 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!