Question about Jell-O Jello Berry Blue Gelatin Dessert 3 oz box
I used 2 boxes of jello gelatin dissolved in 2 2/3 cup boiling water. I added fruit (no fresh pineapple) and it set up with a too stiff consistency. Can I slowly melt it down and add another cup (1) of water? Will it reset? Thank you.
You will probably have to consider this a learning experience and start over again.
Posted on Nov 28, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 08, 2015 | Bamix Immersion Handheld Blender
To keep your hair healthy you should do the following things regularly.
1. Keep protein in your diet almost every day throughout the year. Fish, meat, egg, cheese, etc. is good source of protein. Note, there are certain medical conditions when should not avoid protein
2. You should take foods which supply plenty of vitamin A, B, and D. Fruits are good source of vitamins in general. Mango, papaya, and any yellow color fruit have plenty of Vitamins A.
3. To increase glossy look of hair you should mix 1 teaspoon of gelatin in 1 glass of tomato or carrot juice and drink that every day.
4. Mix Indian gooseberry (Amla) dust, Henna dust, Babul (gum) tree skin dust, Holy Basil (Arjun) tree skin dust in equal proportion. Make powder once again in mixture grinder. Take 10 grams of this mixture for one person. Mix this dust with 6 cups of water. Boil this water till it reduces down to 1 cup. Keep this as it is for one day. Next day do shampoo. Then let the hair become dry. Wear rubber gloves in both hands. Now apply the water to your hair. Do this exercise once in a week. You will get a lovely hair.
5. Castor oil is has tremendous value for hair. Massage castor oil everyday in the roots of hair. In this way the hair roots will be firm. You will see the volume is increasing day by day. Continue this for few weeks. After that reduce the frequency to twice a week.
on Jan 16, 2011 | Health & Beauty
Jun 05, 2014 | Camping, Backpacking & Hiking
Oct 31, 2011 | Whirlpool Washing Machines
Apr 13, 2011 | Bialetti 20-9 Stove Top Espresso Machine
Jan 04, 2010 | Kitchen Appliances - Others
Nov 16, 2008 | Keurig B60 Coffee Maker
Aug 12, 2008 | Kitchen Appliances - Others
Feb 23, 2008 | Rival Automatic Steamer/Rice Cooker 4450...
Nov 08, 2017 | Cooking
553 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: