Question about Televison & Video
Hi where can I buy a replacement remote control for this tv in Adelaide please or online in Australia that wont cost a fortune thank you
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Turn on the DVD player, and DO NOT have a disc in the unit.
2. Press the “setup” button on the remote, and then press "1389" on the remote.
3. You will then see an information screen, with Region Code: 4 displayed.
4. Use the Up and Down keys on your remote to change the Region Code to 0, and then press the Enter key on your remote to confirm the change.
5. Press the Setup button to exit the setting.
Your unit should now be region free.
Posted on Apr 07, 2010
For all inquiries Nutec LCD TV's in Australia below are the details.
Contact Yale Prima PTY LTD
Between 9am & 5pm AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time)
Posted on Jun 01, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 29, 2012 | Televison & Video
Dec 10, 2010 | Panasonic PV-D4733 DVD Player / VCR Combo
Jun 12, 2010 | Televison & Video
Mar 19, 2010 | Televison & Video
Mar 15, 2010 | Televison & Video
Sep 03, 2017 | Televison & Video
21 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!