Question about Televison & Video
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I could not find the code, but here is a solution that should work. Please give me good rating
1. Manually switch on the TV set, and aim the remote control at the TV set, as shown in the figure:
2. Hold the "SET" key until the indicator light illuminates.
3. Repeat to press the "VOLUME +" key and see whether a volume symbol appears on the TV screen.
4. Upon appearance of the volume symbol, press the "SET" key immediately, and then the
indicator light goes out.Setting is finished.
5. Test whether the keys on the remote control function well; If keying does not work, reset from Step 2.
Posted on Jul 01, 2009
SOURCE: i have a samsung tv..i
It is my pleasure to guide you.
The 3 digit codes for a Samsung TV are as follow for the Chunghop RM-133E remote
Good luck and please post back that you are successful, giving thumbs up, or if I can be more helpful.
Posted on Jun 11, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 31, 2016 | Universal Televison & Video
Apr 11, 2015 | Nokia 101 Dual Sim Mobile Phone - Unlocked...
Oct 20, 2014 | Televison & Video
Aug 24, 2013 | GE JASRM24912 Remote Control
Feb 18, 2013 | Televison & Video
Mar 14, 2011 | Universal Remote Control Remote Control
42 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!