Question about Washing Machines
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: ERROR CODE E20
Just fixed mine, only I did not have to take it all a part. Just tip it over and reached in thru the opening in the bottom. Took the clamp loose with a phillips screwdriver and pulled the rubber off that contains the filter. Stuck my hand in the opening and pushed up on the filter from the bottom on the rubber container. Out came the filter and I cleaned it and pushed back down inside until it was past the lip that held it in place. Works great, took about 10 mins., not bad for a woman, huh. Thanks for the info, could not have done without your diagram and information.
Posted on Jul 26, 2008
remove the bottom panel ,,the pump is in the front left hand corner...unplug frist,,,you will see to black 2 in hose ,,1 is the drain hose check all the way up the line,,,the other is the tub to pump hose it has a sump on bottom ..remove everything out but dont stick your finger in it,,turn it upside down,,in case of small sharp metal object. onthejob
Posted on Jan 28, 2009
SOURCE: open coin trap
use side of spanner to open the circular water drain plug on coin trap, remove all water.
use flat screwdriver to lift yellow tab at top of coin trap whiloe turning coin trap anticlockwise.
Posted on Mar 10, 2009
I hate this
try insert another coin
if not you will have to run a wire through and a frictioned and magnetised coin might help
if you can you will have to dismantle this part in trying to release it
Posted on Sep 27, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 23, 2015 | Dyson Washing Machines
on Jan 22, 2010 | Washing Machines
AFFINITY COIN TRAP
1. Unplug the unit.
2. Tilt the unit up to where the front feet are in the air and the back feet are still on the ground. Please make sure the unit is propped up safely.
3. Now that the unit is propped up look inside on the bottom right hand side there is a black looking accordion piece. This is the coin trap.
4. Clean the drum out with as much water as possible and have towels ready. The next step you will have the remaining water come out.
5. At the top of the coin trap where it is attached to the drum is a silver spring with a silver screw. Loosen the screw and wiggle the coin trap down from the drum.
6. Reach inside the coin trap and clean what is inside of it out.
7. Put the unit back together following the same steps backwards
Jan 04, 2013 | Frigidaire Affinity ATF7000E Front Load...
Aug 20, 2011 | Washing Machines
Jul 28, 2011 | Frigidaire Affinity ATF7000E Front Load...
May 29, 2010 | Frigidaire Affinity ATF7000E Front Load...
Jan 16, 2010 | Frigidaire Affinity ATF7000E Front Load...
Jan 15, 2010 | Frigidaire Affinity ATF7000E Front Load...
Apr 15, 2009 | Frigidaire ATF6000ES Front Load Washer
347 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!