Question about Nokia C2-02 Golden White Touch & Type Unlocked Sim Free Mobile Phone Slide

Open Question

Please show of nokia c2 02 patta image

Image show of nokia c2 02 patta

Posted by on

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%

my-video-file.mp4

Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add

×

Loading...
Loading...

Related Questions:

1 Answer

Nokia c-6 ka patta kaharab ho gaya hai


Nokia c-6 ka disply patta kaharab ho gaya hai

Jul 22, 2012 | Cell Phones

2 Answers

Nokia6230 whait lcd


(There are different types of problem that display white screen)
Example 1. LCD (try by changing a new LCD)
2. Patta (try by changing a new Patta)
3. Software (Flashing)
The best way is refer to the nearest mobile service centre for your problem.

Thanks for using FixYa
All the Best!

May 24, 2012 | Nokia 6230i Cellular Phone

1 Answer

Hello sir, Nok 7230 display & Patta is changed but display are white


Ok, you have done all the possible components but there are two thing to do now .The patta (strip) connector and the display IC (filter).So, if you want to check it out follow this link NEW GSM SOLUTIONS: Nokia 7230 display jumper ways solution.good luck

Feb 15, 2012 | Nokia 7230 Cell Phone

1 Answer

Front side no display


99% chance of Flex cable damage 1% external display, go change the flex cable (Display Patta in india) your phone would be ok.


please vote if found helpfull.

Aug 02, 2011 | Nokia 6255i

4 Answers

Nokia n81 display white solution


change it silide patta

Jun 23, 2010 | Nokia N81

1 Answer

Screen display black color


Dear customer

Your display coonecter,LCD or patta ribon has not working thats why ur LCD screen is showing black.At first chang ur ribon patta and see the result.If u are saticfied with my solution then vote me for more solution. Thank you for ur visit.

May 26, 2010 | Samsung SGH-Z710 Cellular Phone

2 Answers

Mere nokia 6500 ka patta kharab ho gaya hai, plz yeh bataiye ki patte ki rate kya hai, mobile sahi karane mein kitna kharcha aajayega


Tum konsa patti ka bare me puch rahe ho? Jovi ho zada se zada 400 rs exoence hoga.

Thanks, i am waiting for your feed back & if you satisfied then thumps me please.

Jan 31, 2010 | Nokia 6500 Slide Cellular Phone

1 Answer

Hi, when i open the slide of my Nokia E66 my display turns blank.


its a hardware fault change ur slide belt (FLAP PATTA)

Aug 18, 2009 | Nokia E66 Smartphone

1 Answer

Digit of upper 1,2 and 3 of nokia 3250 not work


change ur mobile keypad patta. this is 100% soulution

Apr 24, 2009 | Nokia 3250 Cellular Phone

1 Answer

Call,call end and select below buttons are not working


this is problem of phone connector patta so change your phone patta and sovle problem.

Nov 25, 2008 | Nokia 6270 Cellular Phone

Not finding what you are looking for?
Nokia C2-02 Golden White Touch & Type Unlocked Sim Free Mobile Phone Slide Logo

Related Topics:

34 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Nokia Cell Phones Experts

Computer Repairing
Computer Repairing

Level 3 Expert

14641 Answers

Les Dickinson
Les Dickinson

Level 3 Expert

18389 Answers

IT Solution
IT Solution

Level 3 Expert

805 Answers

Are you a Nokia Cell Phone Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides

Loading...