Question about Zynga Texas HoldEm Poker
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 23, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Nov 07, 2011 | Facebook Social Network
Sep 08, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Mar 29, 2011 | Yahoo Messenger
Open internet explorer
To enable scripting:
Click the "Tools" menu on your Internet Explorer toolbar and select "Internet Options."
Click the "Security" tab.
Click the Internet (globe) icon and click the "Custom Level" button.
Scroll down to "Scripting."
Enable the following:
* Active scripting
* Allow paste operations via script
* Scripting of Java applets are all enabled
Click the OK button at the bottom of the window.
1. On your keyboard, hold down the Windows key and press the R key. This opens the "Run" command.
2. Type in appwiz.cpl and click OK. This opens "Add or Remove Programs."
3. Select Java and then click the Uninstall button. There may be multiple installed versions, so be sure to remove all of them.
4. Next, download and install the latest version of Java Runtime Environment
5. To ensure the update is effective please Clear the Yahoo! Messenger Cache
6. Restart Messenger to determine if the issue is resolved.
Mar 08, 2011 | Yahoo Messenger
Nov 25, 2010 | Yahoo Messenger
Jun 30, 2010 | Yahoo Messenger
Mar 12, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Sep 20, 2009 | eMachines W3611 PC Desktop
14 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: