- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Your information too general. But base on your meter reading counter, I assumed a lot of your copier's parts might worn out.
1) Check any paper jammed remaining in the copier. You might accidentally tore the paper and the other tore remaining paper still in the copier.
2) Open and close all the covers. its all on the right side.
-fuser cover,side cover (T/S block section), duplex cover, drawer 1 cover (just below bypass), optional drawer cover (if there is LCT or LCF)
2) Replaced the feed, separation rollers for the drawers,
3) Check the fuser condition. Replace them if condition is not good.
Wheel bearings themselves are not available as spare part items. It would be a case of replacing the complete wheels. Spare parts can be ordered via your local retailer or direct with the customer care team - full info including spare parts RRP can be found on our Note Quinny Buzz Quinny Buzz Xtra Spare Parts
Hi Try this: www.practicalpushchairs.co.uk/phil-and-teds-spares-spare-parts-outnabout-nipper-spares-spare-parts-replacement-parts-mountain-buggy-spares/phil-and-teds-e3-replacements-parts-spares-replacement-fabrics-hood-footwell-main-seat-unit-fabrics-spares Alternatively there are sites such as ebay or preloved. Good luck!
Toshiba does not seem to support washers in USA. You should go to Toshiba worldwide support at http://www.toshiba.co.jp/worldwide/index.html. Select your country and follow the steps to get a phone number. Talk to a CSR and they should be able to give you a part number and/or dealer near you.
It sounds like you need the Lint trap for your Toshiba AW 8500S washer. Good luck!
Depends on what type of filter you are referring to. If it is a fabric type filter media these are throw aways. If it is an electrostatic filter you should buy a spare. Wash one use it for 30 days then replace with the spare. Vice-Versa. These need to completely dry before they are put into use.