Question about Facebook Apps
Ok People i not sure why i can't fine yall to e-mail you on zynga about Castleville but i had it with the game not loading and working right with me. i got this Cupid calmer active on my game can not fine any cupid's to get read of it is there away yall can go in and shut it off so i don't see it and why dose it keep crashing and reloading i trying to catch up and i keep having more Problems with it can you please help me. david
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Zynga games are slow in
Zynga games are slow in loading. I have updated browser, cleared out cache, etc. Is it Zynga's problem? I am about to give up. I can access one Zynga game but not the others.
Posted on Jun 13, 2011
> Uninstall IE Add-Ons
Installing too many add-ons affectsthe overall performance of the web browser. This may be a reason of InternetExplorer crashing. Although some ofthese toolbars are of great use but often we install the ones which are notfrequently used. For instance, some softwares come up with the option to installthe browser toolbars. In many cases these are less important to the computerusers.
To fix this issue uninstall all theunnecessary add-ons. Follow the steps below:
1. Run IE
2. Click on Tools (at top right corner) and then click on Manage Add-Ons
3. A new window will appear on your screen select unwanted add-on and click onDisable
4. Press OK and Restart your browser > Disable Hardware Acceleration Internet Explorer crashing can alsobe fixed by disabling hardware acceleration. The acceleration shall be adjustedin order to watch multimedia content specially. You can adjust the accelerationeasily. To do so follow the steps stated below: 1. Click on Start and open ControlPanel
2. Click on Network and Internet
3. Click on Internet Options
4. In Internet Option click on Advanced tab
5. Check the box "Use software rendering instead of GPU rendering"
6. Click Apply button
7. Restart PC > Reinstall IE This browser is installed as aWindows update and incorrect or corrupted installation may lead to crashingissues. In sever cases you can uninstall the browser to reinstall it again. Theprocess to uninstall it is a little different as compared which is given here: 1. Click on Start
2. Open Control Panel
3. Now click on Programs and Features
4. In the left panel of Programs and Features click on View Installed Updates
5. Right-click on Internet Explorer
6. Click on Uninstall
7. Restart your computer on completion of process > Fix IE Registry Keys Registry contains all theinformation of the applications that we install in our PC in the form of keys.If keys of any program get corrupted it won't work properly.
Fix registry related issues usingsome secured cleaner such as McAfee Secured RegInOut Cleaner.
Hope it would help you...
Posted on Jun 22, 2011
SOURCE: I got my bank statement
If you want to cancel your membership to cupid.com, you must first cancel any repeat billing that has been set up which is what is showing up on your bank statement for $ 28.99.
Follow these instructions to cancel the repeat billing first:
Go to their website located at www.cupid.com
Click on "my account"
Then click on "billing history" link
Choose "cancel" and cancel all repeat billings
When you have canceled your repeat billings, you need to cancel your membership in order to stop all charges.
Follow the same instructions as listed above and after you click on billing history click on "remove account". Then remove your profile from their website.
If you have any questions, you can contact their customer service department at 800 481-3117
Posted on Jul 29, 2011
SOURCE: I don't want advertisement from
When you receive an email from Cupid, scroll down to the bottom of the email and there will be an unsubscribe link. If there is more than one, click on them and unsubscribe to each of them.
It will take up to a week for the change to take effect, so don't be alarmed if you continue to receive emails from there.
If they still continue at that time, repeat the process. I don't foresee this happening, but it does happen on occasion.
Posted on Aug 14, 2011
Testimonial: "Thank You"
Update your Adobe flash player software to the latest version:
If that doesn't fix it you might have some viruses and malware.
Start your PC and press F8 several times until the boot menu comes up. Then select "Safe Mode with Networking". Now get some or ALL of the FREE programs below.
Download, Install and Run Malwarebytes Anti-Malware:
When Installing choose the non-pro version.
Download, Unzip, Install and Run TDSSKiller:
Download, Install and Run Super Anti-Spyware:
If you have an outdated Anti-virus program then Download, Install and Run Avira Anti-Virus:
Make sure to select ALL of the "threat categories" when you install or configure Avira.
You should be in pretty good shape if you run and install all of these programs.
Posted on Jun 28, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 24, 2014 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Jan 22, 2013 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Jan 14, 2013 | zynga.com
Aug 17, 2012 | Facebook Social Network
Jul 13, 2012 | zynga.com
Jul 12, 2012 | Zynga Facebook Apps
25 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: