Question about Apple iPod MA446LL/A MP3 Player
MY PROBLEM IS I CAN'T TRANSFER ALL MY SONGS FROM MY LIBRARY-ITUNES TO MY IPOD.. IF I AM GOING TO SYNC IT, THE OLD SONGS WILL BE REPLACED WITH THE NEW DOWNLOADED SONGS. I HAVE STORED PICTURES BUT I CANT SEE IT IN MY IPOD ALTHOUGH IF AM GOIN TO OPEN MY DEVICE USING MY COMPUTER I CAN SEE MY PICTURES. WHAT MIGHT BE THE PROBLEM? HOW CAN I ADD SONGS WITHOUT ERASING THE OLD ONE.
PLEASE REPLY ME AT MY E-MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
thank you very much
Your can try this it helped me.
Copy from any PC or Mac.
1. Copy the iTunes Library.itl and iTunes Music Library.xml from your "iTunes Folder".
2. Then paste those files on the "iTunes Folder" (same for both PC or Mac).
3. PC users, please rename the extension to .itl and replace the file. (see below for guides on renaming).
4. Mac users, just replace the identical file instead. (no need to rename the extension).
3. Open your iTunes and plugin the iPod into and sync it.
Finder ---> Preferences ---> Advance Tab ---> Show all files extensions.
or for PC:
My Computer ---> Folder Options ---> View Tab ---> uncheck the "Hide extensions for known file types"
Posted on May 02, 2009
WHen YOU TYPE IN ALL CAPS, IT MEANS YOU"RE YELLING!!!!
Ok, WHat your are looking to do is called MANUALLY IPOD SYNCING.....
That should be all you need, with further links below the article.
Hope this helps.
Posted on Oct 19, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 25, 2016 | MP3 & Digital Media Players
Dec 12, 2015 | MP3 & Digital Media Players
Jan 19, 2015 | Apple MP3 & Digital Media Players
Dec 10, 2013 | Apple iPod nano 3rd Generation
Dec 10, 2013 | Apple iPod nano
Jun 19, 2013 | MP3 & Digital Media Players
Apr 22, 2013 | Apple Ipod Classic 80gb Silver I Pod Mp3...
Jan 31, 2010 | Apple iPod nano
Dec 02, 2008 | Apple iPod nano
Sep 05, 2008 | Apple iPod MA446LL/A MP3 Player
106 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: