- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
hi try to reset ur camera...To do such reset, turn on the camera and hold the menu button down for longer than 5 seconds. A message should hopefully come up on your LCD asking if you want to reset the camera. Select Yes...thank u!!! rate me!!
I just posted a few minutes ago with the same problem. I fixed it myself with no one telling me what I needed to do. What I did was as soon as it starts turning on smack it on your hand a couple times. Make sure you use a bit of pressure. It showed a camera view for 3 seconds then shut off so I did it a couple more times and now It's working again just fine. If you have any questions feel free to email me. Yes it can be a crappy camera. But hit it against your hand a few times and it'll work. Let me know if it does for you.
the 3 beeping sound means that the camera has low battery capacity. the lens is stuck out because there is incorrect battery connection. there is an option on the camera setting for the battery type. try this one: -turn the camera on -click on Menu button -select options using left/right, up/down button -select Set up 2 -Select Battery type -Select Alkaline for non-rechargable or Ni-MH for rechargable -click OK button
this setting should be done when using camera for the first time and whenever you are switching battery types, from rechargable to non-rechargable and vice versa.
I just discovered that the real problem is a STICKY SHUTTER BUTTON, staying down after taking a picture. This prevents the green ready light from coming on until I jiggle the shutter button. It has actually started to be hard to press, making a definite clicking sound as it goes down. I can even feel it catch on something. If I move it around a bit, it will eventually come up, allowing the ready light to reset. Can this be cleaned? How about adding a drop of WD40 or something? Anybody ever take one of these apart? Any tips as to how to do it safely???