Question about Zebra ZP 450 Thermal Label Printer
Fed Ex supplied a ZP 505 thermal label printer. We installed it on a Samsung PC with Windows 8
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Same problem exactly and was not able to get a response from UPS or the zebra company, someone please help!!!!!!!!!
Posted on Aug 04, 2010
SOURCE: Hi, I have a zebra
Test printing the label on a sheet of paper instead of labels.
Make sure that any "Fit-to-Page" or "Reduce/Enlarge" or "Scale to Fit" setting are disabled in your printer driver. To do this click on Start>Printers and Faxes, select your printer, right click the mouse and click on the Printing Preferences option. You should find the setting in the Effects tab.
Please be more specific about "it will not recognize what to print".
Hope this helps.
Posted on Jul 14, 2011
SOURCE: ZP 500 PLUS /
Please check if the thermal labels are installed correctly. If you're using a DT mode make sure the drives is setup correctly.
Please follow the steps below on how to install printer labels.
1. Open the printer by applying pressure to the release levers located on the sides of the printer, towards that front. Remove any test bar code labels if present.
2. Move the left media hanger to the side.
3. Position the media roll so that the printing surface faces up as it exits the printer. Place the roll between the hangers and the release the left media hanger to hold the core. Remove the first 2 to 3 labels from the roll.
4. Make sure that the roll is resting on the hangers and that the roll turn freely. The roll must not sit in the bottom of the media compartment.
5. Close the printer cover. Connect the power cord to the printer first and then to the power source ( wall outlet ). Ensure that the labels are installed correctly.
Hope it helps.
Thank you for using FixYa.
Posted on Aug 24, 2011
The Zebra ZP 550 will work with the GK 420t driver which is free for download at zebra.com. After installing it restart shiprush and your zebra printer will show up in your printer selection menu.
Posted on Dec 19, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 06, 2015 | Zebra ZP 450 Thermal Label Printer
Sep 20, 2012 | Zebra Technologies Zp 500 Plus Thermal...
Sep 20, 2012 | Zebra Zp 500 Plus Thermal Label Printer
Aug 21, 2012 | Zebra Z Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 01, 2017 | Zebra Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 19, 2010 | Zebra LP 2844 Thermal Printer
445 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: