Question about Sanyo Televison & Video
The codes for Sanyo TVs are as follows.
MANUAL CODE SEARCH:
If your product does not respond after you have tried all the codes for your brand, or if
your brand is not listed, try searching for your code by following these steps:
1. Manually turn on the device (TV, VCR, etc.) to be controlled.
2. Press and hold the CODE SEARCH button until the red indicator stays on, then
release the CODE SEARCH button.
3. Press and quickly release the desired mode button (TV, VCR, etc.). The red Indicator
blinks off once.
4. Face the remote control directly to the device you want to control (TV, VCR etc).
5. Press the ON/OFF button repeatedly (up to 300 times) until the device to be
controlled changes channel. The red indicator blinks off with each button press.
6. Press and release ENTER to install the code.
Posted on Nov 28, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
This is the way to enter any device using the rmc10 really big universal control.
1. Turn the device one that you want to program. (The tv, dvd, vcr, etc.)
2. Press and hold the CODE SEARCH button until the red light remains lit.
3. Press and hold the device you want to find (example TV, VCR etc.) Release it quickly. It wil blink once.
4. Continuly press the CH+ button until the device turns off. This may take a lot of time and many clicks.
5. Once the device turns off, press the MUTE button. This stores the code.
6. Press the ON/OFF button and the device should come on.
There you have it! Save this information so you will have it next time.
Posted on Nov 23, 2008
Visit this site for more details. "Electro-help" is th site name. Type in the site name with hyphen in between words, and open the same site. It have all codes and details.
Posted on May 13, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 25, 2017 | Universal Televison & Video
Feb 13, 2014 | Sentry Safe Sentry RMC10 Universal Jumbo...
Mar 03, 2011 | Sentry SE-RMC10 Remote Control
May 14, 2010 | Televison & Video
May 06, 2010 | Sentry SE-RMC10 Remote Control
Dec 06, 2009 | Televison & Video
Feb 17, 2009 | Universal Remote Control Remote Control
Jan 28, 2009 | Samsung DLP HL-P5663W 56" TV
Feb 18, 2008 | Sylvania LC370SL8 37 in. LCD Television
136 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: