Question about Emerson MS3100 3-Disc CD Changer
None of the 3 disc drives will spin.
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 23, 2012 | Emerson EWD2003 DVD Player/VCR
To remove a stuck CD from Tascam CC222
This solved the "Now OPC" problem
1. Unplug unit
2. Remove the top cover, (3 screws on each
side and 3 on the back, lift cover).
3. Plug in unit.
4. Power on the unit to observe the drive
spindle spinning clockwise, (1" disc on top of drive).
5. Turn off unit, do not unplug at this
6. Use a small screwdriver to prevent the
drive spindle from spinning.
7. Power on the unit preventing the spin.
8. In approximately 10 seconds the display
will read "Disc Error" and the CD tray will open.
9. Remove the screwdriver and the disc.
10. Turn off the unit and unplug.
11. Replace the cover.
12. Use a better quality disc.
Sep 23, 2010 | Tascam CC-222mkIII CD Player / Recorder
Jun 21, 2010 | Emerson MS3100 3-Disc CD Changer
Sep 03, 2017 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Feb 17, 2009 | Emerson BAR900 MP3 Player
Apr 22, 2007 | Emerson MS3103 Shelf System
33 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: