Question about Brother DCP-110C All-In-One InkJet Printer
REPLACE INK ABSORBER
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Resetting purge counter:
1) Enter machine maintenance mode (on MFC210C all four photo/copy/fax/scan lights flash in maintenance mode). Care is needed in maintenance mode, otherwise critical settings may be inadvertently corrupted.
FAX models with numerical keypads: Press the Menu/Set, *, 2, 8, 6 and 4 keys within two seconds. (if you fail to complete the correct key sequence within two seconds, press the Stop key to try again).
Other (non-FAX) models: Press the Menu/Set and Black Start keys. Next press the “up arrow” key four times to enter the maintenance mode).
2) Press the 8 then 0 keys in the initial stage of the maintenance mode to call up the machine's log information list (function code 80).
3) Press the Black Start key several times to scroll through the log information list to reach the purge counter. The purge counter is the 25th item in the list.
4) Press the 2, 7, 8, and 3 keys in this order to reset the purge count to zero.
5) Press the Stop/Exit key to return to the initial stage of the maintenance mode.
6) Press the 9 key twice to return to the standby state.
Posted on Jan 30, 2010
There is no reason to clean or replace. Just reset counter with this procedure.
the proper reset code sequence to reset DCP printers without numeric keypad should be as follows:
1. press buttons OK, Menu, Mono Start one by one, followed by up arrow key four times. this should all be done as short a time as possible, around 3 seconds.
2. enter maintenance mode 80 by pressing the up/down arrow key and set key to select numbers 8 and 0
3. press blue MONO start button to select PURGE which requires it to be pressed a number of times before PURGE appears on the LCD screen of the printer
4. then use the up'down key and OK button to enter the reset code 2, 7, 8 and 3 keys to reset the counter : Note this does not overwrite the number next to PURGE on the LCD screen but once the last number is added it gets reset to 0000
5. press Stop/Exit key to go to root of maintenance mode
6. enter 9,9 to exit maintenance mode
Posted on Feb 02, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 27, 2010 | Brother DCP-110C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Dec 11, 2009 | Brother DCP-110C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Sep 10, 2009 | Brother MFC-620CN All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 29, 2008 | Brother DCP-110C All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 05, 2008 | Brother DCP-110C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Apr 15, 2008 | Brother DCP-110C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Mar 08, 2008 | Brother DCP-110C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Feb 15, 2008 | Brother DCP-110C All-In-One InkJet Printer
37 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: