Question about Computers & Internet
- Shut down all running updates
- Remove all temporary files from your system
- You must have enough memory on disc that can support your paging memory
- Stop background running applications
- Run Reginout Utility for extreme gaming experience
- Update DX on your system
- Try putting all graphics on low
Hope, it will works.
Posted on Nov 28, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 06, 2016 | Facebook Apps
Apr 18, 2014 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Jul 01, 2013 | Electronic Arts The Sims: Life Stories for...
Mar 06, 2010 | SPARKLE Computer GeForce 6600GT, (128 MB)...
Oct 20, 2008 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Oct 22, 2017 | Uniden Computers & Internet
16 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!