Question about Northwestern Bell 35828-M2 Cordless Phone
How do I adjust the volume on the Bell Excursion 35807? I can barely hear people talking.
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 13, 2008 | Phones
The handset ringer volume can be adjusted from five levels.
• Press MENU/SELECT to display menu when in idle mode.
• Press up arrow or down arrow to reach Setup HS. Press MENU/SELECT.
• Press up arrow or down arrow to reach Ring volume . Press MENU/SELECT.
• Press up arrow or down arrow to scroll through the choices and a sample of each ring
volume will be played. Press MENU/SELECT to confirm.
• The screen displays Stored and you'll hear a confirmation beep.
You can adjust the ringer volume by pressing VO L+/VOL- on the
telephone base when the telephone is ringing.
Jun 30, 2011 | Vtech 9009111 Cordless Phone
May 31, 2011 | Vtech DECT 6.0 Digital Cordless Phone
Apr 06, 2011 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Telephone...
Jan 03, 2010 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Telephone...
Dec 23, 2009 | Bell Northwestern Phones - Excursion 5.8...
22 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: