Screen print is too small to read and I cant seem to resolve the issue myself
You seem to have a very high resolution setting. This leads to very small font size and difficulty in reading the text, especially on web pages.
To change resolution:
1. Switch on the computer.
2. Wait till the boot process complete.
3. Click (right button on mouse) anywhere on the desktop except where there are no icons.
4. A small pop up box opens.
5. At the bottom there will be properties.
6. Click ( left button on mouse) on properteis.
7. You will see another pop up box, which will say display properties.
8. Click ( left button on mouse) on settings tab.
9. Some where in the middle of the page that opens you will see screen resolution. There will be a slider which moves moves beteen less and more. Chances are that your slider is ket towards the end of more.
10. Bring this slider towards the center . You can click in the center or click and drag.
Then click Ok.
You may see another box saying it needs your permission to change resolution or will go back to original resolution. Select whichever option that will change the resolution to new one. The screen may blink or at times the computer may reboot.
You will see that the fonts has now become bigger.
Repeat the process if necessary till you find a resolution that is comfortable for you.
Jul 28, 2010 |
Computers & Internet