Question about Nokia Cell Phones
Dear Sir, I have problem with my internet setting.The loop gallery people have sent me internet setting i have saved it but then too it is not working then they told me to contact nokia customer care for help on setting so pls can u help me
Update your Nokia OS software If it's outdated, then enter the internet setting the loop gallery people gave you again, it should work.
Here is a link to update Nokia software:
Have a great day.
Posted on Nov 27, 2013
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
MMS and internet settings are specific to a service provider. They first need to activate it for you at the backend and then send you the settings which you can use. Nokia has nothing to do with all this.
Kindly contact your service provider again.
Posted on Oct 13, 2009
Testimonial: "Thanks for that contacted provider and just waiting for them to text settings."
1. The phone may not have enough memory to save the message. This may be one of the problems. You say that you have just formatted the phone and card memory. The memory card may not be formatted well. Be sure that the memory card in the phone is accessible and can be read.
And you say that you formatted the a few days ago. Maybe it is full. Please check it. Because your downloaded messages may need extra space.Check the message settings where to save.
2. The other problem may be the multimedia message settings.
- Select Messages > Options > Settings > Multimedia message.
- Check the settings for multimedia messaging. It must be defined correctly and be sure that there is no mistake in phone numbers and addresses.
3. If you installed any application and even if you installed that application to PC or memory card, the installation files (.sis) of applications that are stored in the phone memory remain in the memory. Remove such installation files from the device memory.
After backing up the installation files if there is any, delete the installation files using file manager.
Hope this helps.
If you would like to vote for the answer, this will help the others to see the similar problems solved and also will be a satisfaction factor for me to continue helping you.
All the best.
Posted on Apr 12, 2010
think you didnt select your BSNL settings as default setting ,so only your getting as 'subscribe to packet data first'.
As you said it says 'only 20 sets are allowed', there are plenty GPRS settings present in your mobile.please go to default configuration settings and delete all the settings which you previously stored in it.
Now call your BSNL and ask them for the GPRS settings they wil send GPRS setting and MMS settings also. please save it and make it as default settings.Then you can start using the GPRS connection.
If you didnt select it as default setting,follow the below steps to set it,
please follow the steps down to set your BSNL setings as default.
Menu--->Settings---->Configuration---->Default configuration settings.
open this menu and select BSNL as your default service provider,
Then you can start using your GPRS.
Posted on Jul 19, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 20, 2017 | Cell Phones
Jul 16, 2017 | Cell Phones
Mar 15, 2011 | Google Android
Mar 05, 2011 | Cameras
Jan 08, 2011 | Cell Phones
Jan 01, 2011 | Motorola Mobility MILESTONE Cell Phone
Jun 02, 2008 | Samsung SCH-u340 Cellular Phone
Jun 26, 2007 | Sony Ericsson W200i Cellular Phone
28 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!