Question about Televison & Video
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: lost my manual - need tv codes
Hi! The code of a GE Universal remote for a RCA TV are 0031, 0004, 0048, 0054, 0094, 0100, 0102, 0107, 0129, 0191, 0005, 0009, 0000, 0162, 0163, 0342, 0003 ,0015, 0022, 0096, 0113, 0125, 0179, 0187, 0188. In case none of these works for your TV you can try these steps for you to program your remote conrol.
1. Manually turn on the TV.
2. Press and hold the SETUP button until the red indicator stays on, then release the SETUP button.
3. Press and quickly release the desired TV button. The red indicator blinks off once.
4. Press the ON-OFF button repeatedly (up to 300 times) until the TV to be controlled turns off. The red indicator blinks off with each button press.
5. Press and release ENTER to install the code.
Posted on Jun 15, 2010
SOURCE: i need my polaroid rc-201
Posted on Apr 27, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 05, 2012 | RCA Televison & Video
Jul 14, 2011 | Universal Remote Control GE174Universal...
160 161 156 165 065 070 004 023 024
056 074 081 152 167 145
Use the REMOTE pane under the System Setup menu tab to program your
HRMC-11, HRMC-12, or HRMC-13 remote control to operate your TV, VCR,
SAT, AUX device, or DVD (HRMC-11 and HRMC-12 only). The AUX menu
button can be used to control a CATV box or other type of device. Use the menu
buttons to choose the desired type of device and display a brand name menu list
from which you can select the manufacturer of your device.
To use the Code Scanning method:
1. Repeatedly tap the top part of the CHANNEL (CH) button.
2. Continue to step through the codes until the component turns off, indicating
you have found the correct component code. If you accidentally pass a code
that responds or realize you may not have been aiming the remote control at
the component, tap the lower part of the CHANNEL (CH) button to step
backward through the codes.
3. Press the remote control POWER button to verify the proper code by
turning the device on and off.
4. Press the device button (in this example, TV) again to lock in the code.
Feb 20, 2011 | Televison & Video
Dec 22, 2010 | GE 13TVR62 Combo
Dec 14, 2010 | RCA TruFlat 27F520T 27" TV
Dec 14, 2010 | RCA 20F512T 20" TV
Oct 31, 2009 | GE Televison & Video
32 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!