Question about Heating & Cooling

Open Question

33ef005gra problem The circuit board in my fireplace burned up. How do get a new one?

Posted by Anonymous on

2 Suggested Answers

6ya6ya
  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi,
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
goodluck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

  • 9 Answers

SOURCE: electric fireplace 33ef005gra don't turn on, I

check power supply if this is good then check for A reset on motor some time,s if you have and short it can trip internally or burn out the switch

Posted on Feb 23, 2011

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%

my-video-file.mp4

Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add

×

Loading...
Loading...

Related Questions:

2 Answers

Electric fireplace or wood burning fireplace. Which is better ?


Source: The Good And Bad Of Electric Fireplaces
You are able to save money by using electric fireplaces because they are significantly cheaper and more efficient to run. As opposed to turning on the heat for the entire home, you only have to actively heat one area although this is the same case for traditional fireplaces. Still, using an electric fireplace eliminates the need for buying wood, starting and maintaining a flame, and cleaning/servicing a fireplace with a chimney. Moreover, you are able to use an electric fireplace for an extended period of time. Wood-burning stoves are limited by the supply of wood. Gas burning fireplaces don't have that restriction, but require costly installment and creation of gas-line access. A foundational benefit of electric fireplaces is not causing any harmful particle emissions, which are a major side-product of traditional fireplaces, and one of the causes of their degradation.
How To Care For An Electric Fireplace


electric-fireplace-luqhqtew4twq4g4srgxhyj11-3-0.jpg Given the clear advantages that electric fireplaces have over traditional fireplaces, even die-hard fireplace lovers can justify making the switch to electric. Still, it is important to be apprised of the precautions and maintenance requirements before committing to a purchase. The most likely "repair" will be to change out bulbs as they die, typically about every two years. Models with LED bulbs will likely never need replacement. If you have a fireplace with conventional bulbs, replacing them is simple and straightforward. It is done by unplugging the fireplace, allowing it to completely cool if it was in use, and then accessing the rear panel of the unit. The panel can be unscrewed easily with a screwdriver. With the back panel removed, you should look for the bulb housing. This may differ from model to model, so consult the user guide before continuing (making sure to note what type of bulb is required). When you have the replacement, remove the old, and replace it with the new bulb. Some fireplaces require halogen bulbs which should not be handled by hand as this could compromise the longevity and quality of the bulb, in which case you should wear gloves to handle the bulb. With the new bulb in, you can screw back the rear panela and use the fireplace normally.

Electric fireplaces contain fans that are instrumental in providing heat to the room. The fan, as well as the other components, are usually pre-lubricated. However, if the fan is halting or not moving smoothly, it may indicate that cleaning is required. As with any other maintenance, make sure the unit is turned off and unplugged. You can use your vacuum's brush and wand attachments to clean the fan. Begin by taking off the grate and lightly cleaning to remove dust and grime. When finished, you can retrace with the wand attachment to pick up any remaining dirt. Replace the grate when you're finished.

The exterior mantle requires nothing more than occasional dusting and wiping. You should avoid the use of harsh chemical sprays, and instead, opt for mild soapy water and a lint-free cloth. Cleaning the glass display and mantle will make a big difference in the appearance of the unit. Be sure to dry the unit completely to avoid streaks and water marks.

Jun 21, 2017 | Home

1 Answer

I have a flame rite fire model number 172/180 will not work do you still have these fires


Maybe your circuit board is fried too? Circuit boards come up as issues more than a few.

Kind Regards,
Scott
Need circuit board flamerite 172 180 elect fire
How to fix flamerite fire

Feb 10, 2015 | Home

1 Answer

The plug on the fireplace keeps burning out. I had the fireplacefor about 4 yearsa and had to replace the cord as well asthe receptacle or our house would have burnt down, We don't want to change it...


Hi Dave
I suggest you have the fireplace checked out.
Check the power rating of the fireplace, the power rating of the power connection, and the power rating of the fuse your house has for this unit. The fuse should be rated a little higher than the fireplace, and this should trip before the plug starts to heat up. It should not burn out.
There may be a short circuit, or the heating element in the fireplace may be faulty.
Get a professional to do this as you and your families safety is most important.

Feb 02, 2014 | Ovens

1 Answer

Need twinstar circuit board model 28e05-r pt #pro-082a


Bad news company...5 year old $500.00 device and the control board failed. NO parts...offered to sell me a new insert..No way Jose

Jan 17, 2014 | Leisure HOMEPRIDE Electric Fireplace...

1 Answer

Muskoka electric fireplace ,the switch doesnt work


  • Unplug the fireplace
  • Open up the fireplace to gain access to the inside.
  • Inspect switch for charring, melting, etc.
  • Inspect circuit board for charring etc.
  • If indeed the switch is the culprit: then...
  • Unhook the wires from the switch.
  • Remove the switch.
  • Bring the switch into your local hardware store or radio shack.
  • Buy a compatible switch - pay attention to amperage markings etc. so your new switch can handle the power.
  • Install new switch and re-hook up the wiring.
  • Close up the fireplace and enjoy...

Nov 25, 2012 | Heating & Cooling

2 Answers

I have a gaz fireplace Marco DWF36CF-3 vented and would like to know if i can burn wood in it


Hello,
My name is mike. YOU DO NOT want to attempt to burn wood in a gas fireplace. The reason for it, is the venting is not designed for the fumes and high heat the wood produces. Only way you can safely burn wood, in a gas fireplace is have to make sure the piping and venting is set up correct to burn wood. Your problem is not most likely your stove or fireplace for the safety, it would be your venting. Thanks Mike

Oct 22, 2011 | Heating & Cooling

1 Answer

Electric fireplace 33ef005gra don't turn on, I have a short cyrcuit on my house


check power supply if this is good then check for A reset on motor some time,s if you have and short it can trip internally or burn out the switch

Feb 22, 2011 | Leisure HOMEPRIDE Electric Fireplace...

1 Answer

Plug the new fan motor, nothing


Sounds as if the Fan Switch may also be faulty. Or the new fan motor is defective. Is the flame function on the electric fireplace working? If the flame function is working, than obviously the fault is either in the fan switch or the new fan motor.

If the motor has a regular receptacle type plug on the end of the cord, try plugging it directly to a wall outlet and see if it works. If you're able to do that, then the problem is in the fireplace's fan switch or in the wiring circuitry going to the fan motor. Perhaps, this is what was wrong all along and not the fan motor, itself.

If nothing is working, check the wall receptacle that the fireplace is plugged into, by plugging in an electric lamp. If the lamp won't turn on, then there's a circuit breaker tripped in your homes circuit breaker panel. Check the circuit breaker panel for a tripped breaker and with nothing plugged into the offending receptacle, reset the breaker. Plug the fireplace back into the receptacle, turn it on and see if it trips the circuit breaker. If it does, there's an electrical short some where in the fireplace. Look for burned or frayed wiring, as well as bad connections.

Hope this helps solve your problem.

Feb 15, 2011 | Dimplex DF3003 Electric MidSize Heater

1 Answer

I received a new circuit board for a Paramount DBL-2000-MS electric fireplace, but not sure where to start looking for it.


Its on the back panel of the fireplace...take all screws off back panel and its mounted on the other side...be sure to put you wires back in the PCB as they are on the old on!!!

Sep 06, 2010 | Vacuums

1 Answer

Circuit board on AC unit at home was replaced, turned on unit and new circuit board burned also burned spots at the same locations as older board? What could be the problems?


You have something in that circuit that's pulling high amps or shorted. You need to determine what is in that circuit fan, compressor, contactor, wiring, etc and fix it first.
Until you fix that you will keep burning up boards.

Oct 07, 2009 | Heating & Cooling

Not finding what you are looking for?
Heating & Cooling Logo

Related Topics:

54 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Heating & Cooling Experts

paulcarew

Level 3 Expert

2460 Answers

Dan Webster
Dan Webster

Level 3 Expert

8220 Answers

Donni Steen

Level 3 Expert

659 Answers

Are you a Heating and Cooling Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides

Loading...