Question about Car Audio & Video
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: tuner error
Use a multimeter to check for connectivity to the sirius. Where did you mount the antenna? Maybe its a reception problem? Sounds like the head unit is going bad. Try shutting it down, and take the pace plate off, let it reboot and see if it works. Check to see if the Tuner is unplugged.
Posted on Aug 14, 2008
if you have the manual have a look under the page titled security...
If not then try 3051
if that doesnt work try this:
KENWOOD SECURITY CODE CLEAR procedure
Your radio will require one of the following procedures.
During the code request mode, while holding the DISP key depressed, press and hold the Volume UP or DOWN key for 3 seconds (so that “…” disappears).
Then using your remote enter your code.
Press the "Auto" button and "Track up" on face of radio at the same time. The four dash lines ( . . . . ) should "disappear".
Then using your remote enter your code.
Model# DPX-4020 and DPX-4030
Press and hold the 1 then the 6 preset key (preset keys are the buttons on face of radio for storing you "favorite" radio stations). "C" should display.
Then using your remote, enter your code.
Enter your number from the remote control unit. Your code number is 5227 (KCAR)
* Press numeric key “5” ( 2 times ) and press the Track UP/Next Track key
* Press numeric key “2” ( 3 times ) and press the Track UP/Next Track key
* Press numeric key “2” ( 1 time ) and press the Track UP/Next Track key
* Press numeric key “7” ( 2 times ) and press the Track UP/Next Track key
push button "track up" for 3 seconds
The security is canceled and the set enters the TUNER mode!
Hope that helps
Posted on Sep 01, 2009
Hi If anything the stereo was probably designed and tested using a certain version of the Iphones software, now that version 4 has been released the way the IPhone communicates may have changed.
As a result the stereo is no longer able to talk to the phone and vice versa. your probably best off contacting Kenwood direct to see if they are aware of this problem and if there is anything that can be done about it.
Posted on Jul 28, 2010
To reset the code do the following:
1) Turn on the car.2) The faceplate rotates out and the CODE - - - - prompt appears.3) Press >>' and Auto keys simultaneously on the faceplate and hold for 4 seconds. (If the faceplate rotates back into the console push on the upper left top edge of the faceplate and it will flip back around. Press the Eject button and then try it again.)4) The screen will still say CODE, but the - - - - will disappear! When this happens press the 5 key on the remote twice and it enters a K on the display on the faceplate. Hit the >>' key on the faceplate.5) Press the 2 key on the remote three times and it enters a C on the display on the faceplate. Hit the >>' key on the faceplate.6) Press the 2 key on the remote once and it enters an A on the display on the faceplate. Hit the >>' key on the faceplate.7) Press the 7 key on the remote twice and it enters an R on the display on the faceplate. Hit the >>' key on the faceplate.8) The radio goes into All Off mode and you are set! Hit the SRC button on the faceplate to select CD, Radio, etc.
For further assistance please let me know.
Posted on Feb 17, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 10, 2015 | 2011 Chrysler 200
Aug 29, 2014 | Kenwood DDX790 In-Dash 6.95" LCD...
Sep 08, 2011 | Kenwood Kdc-bt645u Car CD/ MP3 Player
Sep 17, 2010 | Kenwood KVT-715DVD Car DVD Player
Apr 16, 2009 | Sony CDX-GT320 FM / AM / XM Radio / Sirius...
May 13, 2008 | Panasonic Strada CN-NVD905U GPS Receiver
Nov 16, 2007 | Kenwood Sirius KDC-MP225 CD Player
28 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!