Question about Kyocera FSC2126MFP AllInOne Laser Printer
Data light blinks when print file is being sent to printer, then error message F248 is displayed on the op panel display
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: I have a FS-1118 MFP
yyou have to be careful when doing this.
the waste toner is built in to the process unit (drum unit) and has a plug on the side.
remove the plug and tip it out.
Posted on Mar 10, 2009
first turn off your pritner power.
check open the front door pull your ink cartridge then clean dust and blur from it then check there is not any paper jam then refix ink cartridge.then turn on the power.
Posted on Mar 21, 2009
SOURCE: Kyocera Ecosys FS 920
There are actually some certain meaning on the red light and green
light showing different information to user. The summaries are:
1) Green On, Red Off = Printer Ready.
2) Green Fast-Flashing, Red Fast-Flashing = Printer warm up.
3) Green Fast-Flashing, Red Off = Printer off-line.
4) Green Slow-Flashing, Red Off = Processing Data.
5) Green Off, Red On = Cover Opened, Toner Empty or Developer Unit / Drum unit missing.
6) Green Off, Red Fast-Flashing = Paper Jam or waiting for jam reset.
7) Green Off, Red Slow-Flashing = Paper Empty or Paper tray is not inserted.
8) Green Off, Red Off = Printer power is off.
9) Green Very-Slow-Flashing, Red Off = Printer in sleep mode.
10) Green (any condition above), Red Slow-Flashing = Toner low or paper empty.
So what is your printer condition? Better know what is going on your printer so can solve the problem.
Posted on Oct 02, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 28, 2015 | Kyocera FS-1028MFP
May 29, 2014 | Kyocera FSC2126MFP AllInOne Laser Printer
Jul 20, 2011 | Kyocera FSC2126MFP AllInOne Laser Printer
Apr 16, 2011 | HP LaserJet P4014n Printer
you need more help come back.
/ thumbs / testimonial are welcome!
Dec 30, 2010 | HP PSC 1315 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jan 16, 2010 | HP DeskJet F380 All-In-One Printer
May 28, 2009 | Kyocera Mita FS-1020D Laser Printer
Feb 01, 2009 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 19, 2008 | Kyocera Mita FS-1920 Laser Printer
Jan 29, 2007 | HP LaserJet 4350 Printer
73 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: